Register for March 19th Method 334 Training at CWM Kittanning
Date: March 19, 2019, 9a-2p
101 Parkview Dr. Ext.
Kittanning, PA 16201
To Register call 724-543-3011
Details: Training begins promptly at 9:00am in the Conference room
- There will be one morning break with light snacks provided. Coffee, soft drinks, and water will be available all day.
- After the presentational training, hands-on training begins in the lab
- The training will break for lunch (provided by CWM).
- After lunch - training continues in the lab and typically concludes by 2:00pm.
- You will be asked to complete an Individual Demonstration of Capability (IDOC) following the training. Presenters will assist if needed.
What to bring:
Any/all chlorine meters that are being used at your facility.
- Please be sure the batteries are fresh.
- Ensure the sample wells of the meters are cleaned before arriving)
Your Secondary Spec-Check. (If applicable)
Questions? Call us at 724-543-3011