Municipality Water Testing & Laboratory Management
CWM Environmental provides full service drinking water sampling and analysis, compliant with state and federal government regulatory standards. We work with over 200 municipalities and offer solutions from water testing and send-outs all the way up to water plant operators and laboratory management. Our analytical team can collect, analyze, and report results for all for public water suppliers as required by their PWSID (Public Water System Identification) permit. Our licensed and experienced water plant operators establish a routine schedule to perform process control, thereby ensuring high quality drinking water. We offer "Water Quality Assurance" which is a turn-key solution to help municipalities ensure compliant testing and public safety. The required monitoring sample results are submitted by CWM and are easily accessible to our clients on our web portal Client Connect.
CWM Environmental has laboratory locations in Pennsylvania and Ohio, and well as mobile team ready to help collect and sample your water & wastewater. We're a leader in water analysis, laboratory operations, and cost saving public-private partnerships for municipalities.
CWM also offers a wide array of additional services to meet your water testing needs:
- Turn-key water & wastewater solutions to help municipalities ease the burden of regulatory compliance.
- Non-routine samples to ensure proper plant operation and safe drinking water.
- Microbiological Analyses, and Microbiological Suitability testing of your reagent water.
- Form Assistance: 4-Log Compliance Monitoring, Operation Evaluation Level (OEL), Consumer Confidence Reports, or Chapter 110.
- Courier Service to ensure your samples are collected and tested both professionally & timely.
- Temporary Water Plant Operators, and Laboratory Solutions.
We Can Help Your Municipality With a Full Array of Water Management and Laboratory Services.
Call Us at: 724-543-3011 or Contact Us Online to Learn More.