Analytical Laboratory Services
CWM Environmental is a leading provider of analytical services for municipalities and industry. We work in compliance with state and federal government regulatory standards. CWM provides full service sampling and analytical services for drinking water, waste water, and soils. CWM has two analytical lab locations, one in both Greater Cleveland & Pittsburgh. We specialize in NPDES Permit Testing & Sampling Requirements for both municipalities, and commercial customers. CWM provides exceptional customer service, that can help your business or municipality understand its lab results, and find solutions. We're a member of the Pennsylvania Association of Accredited Environmental Laboratories (PAAEL) and our laboratories are NELAP & VAP certified.
For over 30 years, CWM has consistently provided top quality standards that ensure technically reliable and defensible data. We work with clients from municipalities, engineering firms, and both the commercial and residential sectors. Our core analytical services and expertise include:
Potable (Drinking) Water - full service drinking water sampling & analysis, compliant with state and federal government regulatory standards.
Wastewater Testing - NPDES Testing & Sampling along with process control testing including pH, residual chlorine, dissolved oxygen, solids, and other tests.
Groundwater Testing & Analysis - We sample, test & analyze groundwater wells at customer sites.
Legionella Water Testing - We provide ongoing legionella testing and water management plans for healthcare & long term care facilities.
Commercial Lab Services - We conduct a full array of water, soil, metals, & microbacteria tests. Our labs are VAP & NELAP certified.
Marcellus Shale & Gas Well Drilling - We offer baseline and post-drill analytical packages to ensure safe & adequate drinking water.
We Provide a Full Array of Environmental & Analytical Lab Services & Solutions for Municipal, Industrial, & Commercial Clients.
Call Us Today:
About our Analytical Labs
- CWM has over 20,000 square feet of lab space between our two locations.
- We'll collect and process over 50,000 annual water samples, many of which we conduct multiple tests on.
- Popular laboratory tests include BOC, CBODs, Solids, Ammonia, Metals, VOCs & SVOCs
- Our Cleveland Lab is VAP Certified, able to conduct brownfield reclamation work.
- Over 30 full time employees work in our labs, with diversified backgrounds, and experienced.
- Laboratory techs strongly adhere to NELAP standards and have strong backgrounds in Chemistry, Biology, or Environmental Sciences.
- Our laboratories are supported by over 15 couriers, providing convenience and safety for our clients.
- Our trained field staff can provide field measurements for temperature, residual, chlorine, dissolved oxygen, pH & conductivity.
- Our lab staff actively engages with our customers, providing them insights, solutions, and an extra level of customer service.