CWM Environmental in Kittanning, PA is currently seeking applicants for a full-time Technical Laboratory Analyst. As a full time employee, you will be eligible for medical benefits, paid time off, paid holidays, 401k and other various benefits. As a Technical Laboratory Analyst you will be responsible for the following duties:
Position & Skill Requirements:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
• Lift and move a minimum of 50 pounds without assistance.
• Climb a ladder to a height of at least 20 feet.
• Walk, kneel, bend, stoop, stand and climb stairs.
• Stand for long periods.
• Wear appropriate safety equipment.
• Utilize fine motor coordination, clear speech, and good visual acuity.
• Travel by car.
• Work at heights and in inclement weather.
• Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
• Collect, interpret, and/or analyze complex data and information
• Understand and respond to a diverse population.
A large percentage of work time is spent working outdoors where temperatures are cool/warm.
Level of Authority:
Ability to successfully execute assigned day-to-day duties.
As a full time employee, you will be eligible to participate in our Medical, Dental, Vision and other various insurance policies. You will also be provided with Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, 401k, Long Term Disability Insurance, Basic Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply via our employment request form.