CWM Environmental in Kittanning, PA is currently seeking applicants for a full-time Senior Laboratory Analyst. As a full time employee, you will be eligible for medical benefits, paid time off, paid holidays, 401k and other various benefits. As a Senior Laboratory Analyst you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Oversee and manage all aspects of daily lab services and personnel ensuring all customers receive exceptional and timely customer service and reports.
- Review and approve lab reports.
- Develop and implement a cross training plan among lab.
- Ensure equipment is maintained.
- Review analytical methodology, ensure State Operating Procedures are in place and being followed.
- Assist in the development of new processes and methodology.
- Oversee the management to assess and proactively meet business needs.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and regulatory agency compliance standards and accreditation requirements.
- Participate in audits by regulatory authorities.
- Ensure documentation produced in lab is compliant with applicable TNI standard.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of Drinking Water. Non-Potable Water and Solid and Chemical Material requirements set forth by respective regulatory agencies.
- Provide training to the laboratory analysts on an as needed basis.
Position & Skill Requirements:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Biology, Environmental Science or related field preferred.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience.
- Strong organizational skills are required.
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Excel: such as creating spreadsheets and using functions, filters and graphs to analyze data.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Word: such as creating, editing and formatting documents and preparing reports and tables.
As a full time employee, you will be eligible to participate in our Medical, Dental, Vision and other various insurance policies. You will also be provided with Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, 401k, Long Term Disability Insurance, Basic Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply via our employment request form.